FOOD & DRINK BLOG: THE CHILI BLENDER MEXICAN CHICKEN
Serves 2 people:
200 gr chicken breast
100 ml Blend N°2
100 ml coconut milk
1 sweet pepper
160 g rice
1. Cook the rice as instructed on the packaging.
2. Chop the chicken and vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
3. Mash the banana with a fork and add the Blend N°2 to it.
4. Heat a pan with olive oil and bake the chicken until golden brown. Add the vegetables and bake for a few minutes. Add the banana-chilli mix and the coconut milk and let simmer for 5 minutes on a low heat.
5. Garnish with coriander if you wish.
Fun tip: if you prefer it a little more spicy, use Blend N°4.
Recipe by The Chili Blender
Comments on this article
“Belgians are a humble nation and don't like to be the centre of attention. We have such a diverse and talented selection of designers and creative people that really should be discovered and heard.”